Office of Human Rights
Mission: Providing advocacy to individuals with a Serious Mental Illness (SMI) to help them understand, protect and exercise their rights, facilitate self-advocacy through education and obtain access to behavioral health services in the public behavioral health system in Arizona.
- What is the Office of Human Rights?
- Office of Human Rights Brochure English | Spanish
- Special Assistance Resources
Educational and Self-Advocacy Resources for Individuals with an SMI (Recursos educativos y para defender sus derechos en Español para personas que padecen de una enfermedad mental grave)
- Individual Service Planning (ISP) English | Spanish
- Your Rights in Arizona as a Person with a Serious Mental Illness (SMI) English | Spanish
- Your Rights While Hospitalized and Have a Serious Mental Illness (SMI) English | Spanish