Health-e-Arizona Plus (HEAplus)
System updates and Maintenance on Federal Data Sources
Community Partner - Assistor Organization Program (CP-AO)
About the CP-AO Program
Today there are over 200 Community Partner organizations throughout the state using HEAplus to help Arizonans apply online for AHCCCS Health Insurance, Nutrition Assistance (formerly Food Stamps) and TANF Cash Assistance.
Application assistors from these organizations complete HEAplus applications during an interactive interview with the customer. The customer only needs to sign the application at the end. With improved access to electronic data sources, HEAplus is often able to verify much of the information that is needed for an eligibility decision. When electronic sources do not verify all information needed, assistors can help customers submit documents to their HEAplus application electronically. Assistors can track the progress of the application and help their customers throughout the application process.
Some advantages of being a HEAplus Community Partner Organization include:
- Provide personalized support to your customers in their own community
- Help your customers apply for multiple programs in one process
- Real-time electronic verification of many eligibility factors
- Receive a customized, detailed list of the documents needed from the customer
- Electronically submit your customer's documents to ensure quick and secure receipt
- Track application status, including final eligibility results, for your customers without contacting state agencies
- Access easy monitoring of applications through the Workload Management features
- Access to a special call center that helps assistors resolve problems with their applications.
How to Become a HEAplus Community Partner Assistor Organization
Here are the steps involved in becoming a HEAplus Community Partner:
AHCCCS may, in its sole discretion, deny an HEAplus Community Partner Agreement application.
- Submit a HEAplus Community Partner Application form telling us about your organization and how you would like to use HEAplus. Each organization must have a HEAplus Site Administrator who will control access to the system by your staff. You will need to identify this person on the application form.
Sign a HEAplus Community Partner Agreement with AHCCCS: After we receive your information, we will draft the agreement for your signature and send it to you by e-mail.
- User Application Forms: User application forms are required from both the organization and each individual user before account access is approved in the HEAplus system. Links to information about submitting these forms and the required forms are available below.
Initial System Access: The following items must be received from your organization and processed before your organization can start using HEAplus:
- A signed HEAplus Community Partner Agreement
- Organization User Application form
- Individual User Application forms
- Complete Training: The Health-e-Arizona Training Team offers initial and ongoing training to your staff. Monthly HEAplus training is provided through e-learning and web conferences. Ongoing training opportunities are available monthly.
For more information about becoming a Community Partner - Assistor Organization, email the CP-AO Operations team at CP-AOOperationsTeam@azahcccs.gov.
CP-AO Program Resources
HEAplus Contact Information
HEAplus website: www.Healthearizonaplus.gov
Customer Support Center Phone #: 1-855-HEA-plus (1-855-432-7587)
Community Partner- Assistor Organization Call Center
The Community Partner- Assistor Organization (CP-AO) call center is an all inclusive assistor call center. A one stop shop now providing HEAplus technical assistance along with other services such as application assistor referrals and much more.
The CP-AO call center can assist with the following:
- HEAplus Application general questions
- Technical Assistance
- Application assistor referrals
The CP-AO call center is for active assistors only.
Monitoring your assistor HEAplus Technical Support Tickets
You can now monitor the status of your HEAplus technical support tickets from start to finish by signing up with the AHCCCS Service Desk.
Signing up for the AHCCCS Service Desk takes only a few seconds. Follow these quick and simple steps to be in the know!
- In your browser, go to https://servicedesk.azahcccs.gov/
- Click on "Sign up"
- Enter the following requested information. For "Username", enter your email address.
- Name: First and Last
- Username: Enter your email address
- Email: Enter your email address
- Password: Create a password - Second: Retype password
- I'm not a Robot: Key the code that displays
For Site Administrators Only. Case specific HEAplus assistor application questions, can email the CP-AO operations team at CP-AOOperationsTeam@azahcccs.gov
The CP-AO Operations Team can assist with the following:
- Account Activation/Password Resets/Training
- Deactivated or Disabled User Accounts
- System Navigation and General Eligibility Questions
- Uploading, Emailing or Faxing Documents
- Constant Contact email notifications
- Assistor Seminar instructions
Email request at CP-AOOperationsTeam@azahcccs.gov
- Provide a quick description of the case question in your email.
- Full Name of applicant
- AHCCCS ID, if possible
- Application ID
If you have questions on attending a Community Partner - Assistor Organization seminars, please contact your site administrator for further assistance.
Attendance of all Quarterly Information Exchange and Monthly Ask an Expert seminars are required for a Site Administrator (or a designee) from each Community Partner - Assistor Organization.
Ask an Expert Seminars create a platform where assistor organizations ask questions relating to the Community Partner - Assistor Organization Program and HEAplus Application Assistance to a panel of experts.
- Takes place on the 2nd Friday of the month
Corrections Assistors Connect seminars share Information and tools that the corrections assistors need; to be able to successfully process applications in HEAplus so the inmate population have the care they need before the time of release.
- Takes place every 2nd Wednesday of the month
Information Exchange seminars communicate crucial information shared by the CP-AO Operations team. Typically there are Special Guest Speakers relevant to the CP-AO program. In addition, Annual Security Training and other training information is also reviewed.
- Takes place on the last Friday of the month
Need access to previous monthly and quarterly seminar recordings?
Site administrators can email us at CP-AOOperationsTeam@azahcccs.gov to request the link to access recorded assistor seminars. Site administrators can share the link with active assistors within their organization
Stay in the know
Register for our Constant Contact Emails
Click below and follow the steps to subscribe to this email list for updates and information from the CP-AO Operations Team.