Who Can Apply?
If you are waiting for your application to be processed or you are not eligible for AHCCCS medical assistance, you may qualify to receive drug and alcohol and mental health treatment services through other funding sources administered by the Regional Behavioral Health Authority (RBHA). For more information, contact the RBHA in your area: Central Arizona at 800-564-5465; Northern Arizona at 800-322-8670; Southern Arizona at 866-495-6738.
AHCCCS offers medical programs and resources to serve Arizona residents who meet certain income and other requirements.
Select one of the following that best describes you (or the person you are applying for):
- Caretaker Relatives
- Children’s Rehabilitative Services (CRS)
- Individuals Who are 65 or Older
- Individuals Who are Blind or Have a Disability
- Individuals Who Require Nursing Home or In-Home Care
- Individuals With Developmental Disabilities who Need Long Term Care
- Individuals Who Need Help Paying Medicare Costs Only
- Pregnant Women
- Women Who Want Screening for Breast or Cervical Cancer
- Working Individuals With a Disability (Freedom to Work)