AHCCCS Fee-For-Service (FFS) Technical Assistance Documents
The FFS technical documents provided below are intended to to help registered AHCCCS providers use the AHCCCS Online website.
This document provides technical guidance for retrieving, viewing, and printing 835 Electronic Remits using Secure File Transfer Services (SFTS) in conjunction with Medicare Read Easy Print (MREP) software.
This document is intended as a reference for those responsible for uploading attachment files to support FFS claims to AHCCCS Division of Fee-For-Service Management (DFSM).
This manual provides technical guidance for submitting a prior authorization through the FFS Prior Authorization Web Portal.
The FFS On-line Claim Submission Manual provides technical guidance for submitting claims on-line.
Download Entire Manual
Download Individual Chapters
- Table of Contents
- Section 1: How to Sign On
- Section 2: Create an ID and Password
- Section 3: Check Eligibility and Enrollment Status
- Section 4: Claim Submission
- Section 5: Medicare Ded Coin 100413
- Section 6: View Status (online Claims) 100413
- Section 7: Claim Status 100413
- Section 8: Adjustments (CMS 1500) 100413
This manual provides technical guidance for billing ASC Claims through the internet, paper, or the 837 ASC.