Attestation and Document Validation Process
- TI Participants will be required to upload supporting documents for many of the Milestones through the TI attestation and document validation portal.
- The submitted documents will be reviewed by AHCCCS to determine if the content meets the intent of the associated Core Component and Milestone. Some milestones will not require a document upload.
The criteria AHCCCS will use to review documents required for meeting TI Milestones is linked below. The criteria detail the basis for AHCCCS’s review of the content of the submitted documents:
It is strongly recommended that TI participants keep all information related to the TI program for a period of seven years after the program ends due to the potential for post-pay audit. If you have questions, please email us at: TargetedInvestments@azahcccs.gov.
- Adult BH Document Validation Criteria
- Adult PCP Document Validation Criteria
- Hospital Document Validation Criteria
- Justice Document Validation Criteria
- Pediatric BH Document Validation Criteria
- Pediatric PCP Document Validation Criteria
TI Year 2 resources can be found under Plans and Providers → Targeted Investments on the AHCCCS Archive Page.
Year 3 Attestation Demonstrations
This video demonstrates how to attest to Year 3 Milestones and upload documents into the portal.
- Instructions for providers who attested last year
- Instructions for providers who did not attest last year
This video demonstrates how to complete and upload the Family and Member Survey Tabulation documents.