Service Locator (Changes coming October 1, 2018)
Click a link below to locate the Tribal/Regional Behavioral Health Authority (T/RBHA) nearest you
- GSA 6 – Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care (MMIC)
- GSA 7 – Health Choice Integrated Care (HCIC)
- GSA 7 – Navajo Nation
- GSA 7, 8 – Gila River Regional Behavioral Health Authority
- GSA 7, 8 – White Mountain Apache Tribe
- GSA 8 – Cenpatico Integrated Care (C-IC)
- GSA 8 – Pascua Yaqui Tribe
Note: GSA stands for Geographic Service Area.
To find organizations providing behavioral health services that are owned and/or operated by Peers and Family Members please contact the Office of Individual and Family Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-654-8713. To find a specific provider, please visit the individual T/RBHA website above and search its online directory of providers. The directory includes detailed information for all providers including peer- and family-run providers.
AHCCCS Complete Care (ACC) Begins October 1, 2018
RBHA Names Will Change to Align with ACC Plan Names
Especially for American Indian Members
- TRBHAs are not changing on October 1, 2018
- Members can get integrated (physical and behavioral health services) through the ACC Plan or American Indian Health Program (AIHP)
- Members may continue to receive behavioral health services from a TRBHA (where available) if enrolled with AIHP
- No change to services or enrollment for members with Serious Mental Illness
- Members can still access services from IHS/638 facility at any time regardless of enrollment
- Tribal members continue to have choice at any time
On October 1, 2018, most AHCCCS members will be in an integrated ACC health plan and receive all behavioral health services through their chosen ACC plan instead of from a RBHA.
However, the RBHAs and TRBHAs will continue to serve:
- Foster children enrolled in CMDP, including those CMDP members who have a CRS condition
- Members enrolled with DES/DDD
- Individuals determined to have a Serious Mental Illness.
There will be no changes to RBHA-covered services for these members. RBHAs will also continue to provide crisis, grant funded and state-only funded services. To align with their respective ACC health plans in each geographic service area, the names of the RBHAs will change on Oct. 1. 2018.
|Geographic Service Area||Current RBHA Name||RBHA Name
Starting October 1, 2018
|North||Health Choice Integrated Care (HCIC)||Steward Health Choice Arizona|
|Central||Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care (MMIC)||Mercy Care|
|South||Cenpatico Integrated Care (CIC)||Arizona Complete Health – Complete Care Plan|